Ayla's, Rachel's and Hailey's site!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ayla's, Rachel's and Hailey's site!

Roleplays, Chatting, Polling, Surveys, anything you want to do, do it here on this forum!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stranded on a Island!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Emily
Admin
Admin
Emily

Stranded on a Island! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a Island!   Stranded on a Island! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 5:39 pm

[yeah, that! lolz]

"No problem," I said, getting some rocks to put around the fire.
Back to top Go down
SomethingProfound

SomethingProfound

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a Island!   Stranded on a Island! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 5:47 pm

Meh, I'll just assume that Zaradai and her mini-fridge and backpack and et cetera got rescued, and are currently on the island.
Sowwy for leaving, I took a nap. X_X

"I suppose that I should start on a shelter. Should I put it by the edge of the forest, or would there be too many mosquitoes?" I asked a group of people who were around a makeshift fire pit, after returning from the jungle with a pile of leaves, and some heavier branches from fallen trees.

"Ohmygod, GUYS. GUYS. There's summer sausage in the mini-fridge. SUMMER SAUSAGE." I piped up, holding up two pieces of meat. "SUMMER SAUSAGE." I repeated happily.
Back to top Go down
Hailey_iz_Awesome
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a Island!   Stranded on a Island! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 2:08 pm

"yay i love that stuff!" i said
Back to top Go down
Emily
Admin
Admin
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a Island!   Stranded on a Island! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 2:40 pm

"It'd probably be better to put it kind of close to wherever we make the fire pit," I said, setting the kindling down by the rocks I'd set up.
Back to top Go down
Hailey_iz_Awesome
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a Island!   Stranded on a Island! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 2:47 pm

"ya" i said bringing over the stinks i found "Amber! Where is the fish u caught?"
Back to top Go down
Emily
Admin
Admin
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a Island!   Stranded on a Island! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 1:08 pm

"She set it over there," I said, pointing to where the fish was laying in the sand.
Back to top Go down
Hailey_iz_Awesome
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a Island!   Stranded on a Island! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 1:23 pm

"o ok" i said picking it up "lets start the fire"
Back to top Go down
SomethingProfound

SomethingProfound

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a Island!   Stranded on a Island! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 4:27 pm

"Where should I put it?" I asked. "It's hot here, and it'll go bad pretty quick unless we find a place to store it." I chewed on my bottom lip. "D'you guys think that there's a fresh water spring around here somewhere? Usually you don't see 'em in little isles like this, but I dunno."

Back to top Go down
Hailey_iz_Awesome
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a Island!   Stranded on a Island! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 7:28 am

"ya ur right!" i said walking back and forth "ill go look for some water!"
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Founder
Founder
Nickjonas4ever

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a Island!   Stranded on a Island! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 10:59 am

Amber Looked At the Fish.

Ayla was Sitting thier Looking at emily.
Back to top Go down
https://oursite.forumotion.net
Hailey_iz_Awesome
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a Island!   Stranded on a Island! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 12:55 pm

"Hey Guys!" I shorted to them standing next to a tree "I learned this tree is FULL of water!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a Island!   Stranded on a Island! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stranded on a Island!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ayla's, Rachel's and Hailey's site! :: Roleplays :: Roleplays :: People-
Jump to: