Ayla's, Rachel's and Hailey's site!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ayla's, Rachel's and Hailey's site!

Roleplays, Chatting, Polling, Surveys, anything you want to do, do it here on this forum!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stranded on a Island!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hailey_iz_Awesome
Founder
Founder

Stranded on a Island! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a Island!   Stranded on a Island! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 3:15 pm

"Thanks Amber!" she said helping people get on "can u take this back and get the people off and bring it back Amber?"
Back to top Go down
SomethingProfound

SomethingProfound

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a Island!   Stranded on a Island! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 5:43 pm

Name: Zaradae Smitt
Looks: Zara has short, dark hair with a purple-y tint to it. The cut gives her sidebangs, and she has platinum blonde chunks in her hair. Snazzy, just like her. She has dark teal eyes and she's short, for lack of a better term. But what she lacks in size, she makes up for in personality.
Equipment you have with you: A backpack full of clothes, a ziploc bag filled with coffee beans (what, you seriously can NOT expect anything different from Zar, m'kay?), a solar-powered re-charging deck, and a CD player (with rechargable batteries, and a couple of her favorites; Oddessey and Oracle [The Zombies], Greatest Hits [from the Beastie Boys, and she also has a Bob Dylan one, too], and Raise The Dead [Phantom Planet]).
Personality: Zara's been diagnosed with ADHD, but she's still smart; she just finds it hard to concentrate. She's a bit of a spaz, and she needs a serious lesson in personal space, but otherwise, she's a great friend. The kind of friend you go to when you just need a hug.

Name: Amalie Autumn Folgers (yes, like the coffee.)
Looks: Amalie has wavy, dark auburn hair that reaches halfway down her back (long, she knows, but she was going to get it cut after she got home. Currently, it's been bugging her so much that she's contemplated cutting it off just above her shoulders, but she thinks it'll dull her pocket knife too much), and wide, pretty emerald green eyes with flecks of tawny gold. Her face is perfectly symmetrical, and for lack of a better term, she's pretty.
Equipment you have with you: A Swiss pocketknife (she takes it everywhere; just in case, you know?), a messenger bag with reading material, her diary\drawing notebook, three HB pencils and a sharpener (the bag's watertight, thank God), and backpack (smaller and lighter than her reading material) full of clothes.
Personality: Autumn's serious, sarcastic, and satirical all rolled into one. She's not easy to talk to, but the challenge draws people closer to her. It's hard to like her, but she's a survival expert. Practical experience, after all. She's flitted around foster homes, and she's had a tough life.
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Founder
Founder
Nickjonas4ever

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a Island!   Stranded on a Island! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 1:42 pm

"Uhh, Sure." She said Starting to swim her way back to the shore.
Back to top Go down
https://oursite.forumotion.net
Nickjonas4ever
Founder
Founder
Nickjonas4ever

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a Island!   Stranded on a Island! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 1:42 pm

[accepted]
Back to top Go down
Hailey_iz_Awesome
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a Island!   Stranded on a Island! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 2:10 pm

"Thx! Ok there r 2 more poeple!" she said
Back to top Go down
SomethingProfound

SomethingProfound

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a Island!   Stranded on a Island! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 2:15 pm

[Thanks! (: ]

I shivered in the cold ocean waters, holding on to a mini fridge (I would've never thought that those things actually FLOATED, man, but they do. That's practical.) for dear life. I kicked my feet furiously, knowing that the ship's pool could suck me in and drown me, and I wasn't looking forward to dying. "Help?" I shouted. I wasn't a very strong swimmer, and, once again, I REALLY didn't want to die.

I cut the cellophane off of an inflatable raft with my pocketknife, hands shaking as saltwater splashed me from all sides. I was the last one off the boat; I had to hurry. The boat unraveled. It was big enough for more people, if I could find any. But I doubted that I would need to; there was an island not too far at all from here, and it seemed like everyone was already there. I jumped down the side of the boat, and I landed pretty safely in the water. It wasn't that deep. The raft was upside down, so I flipped it over and shimmied aboard. I gave a thumbs-up to a girl I saw in the water, and ran the motor on the raft. God, I loved these things.
Back to top Go down
Hailey_iz_Awesome
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a Island!   Stranded on a Island! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 2:29 pm

"IM COMING!" I shouted
Back to top Go down
SomethingProfound

SomethingProfound

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a Island!   Stranded on a Island! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 2:41 pm

"Thanks!" I screamed back, my voice going hoarse. Meanwhile, I concentrated on not dying. I couldn't help but wonder what was in the refridgerator. Mph, maybe ice cream; wouldn't that be grand?

When I got to shore, I tugged the boat with me and searched through its emergency parcel, which I'd carefully kept dry. Astronaut food. Wonderful. I noticed the abundance of evaporated meals.
Back to top Go down
Hailey_iz_Awesome
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a Island!   Stranded on a Island! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 2:51 pm

"R u ok?" i said as i reached her
Back to top Go down
SomethingProfound

SomethingProfound

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a Island!   Stranded on a Island! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 2:59 pm

"Yeah, just cold." I responded. "Dude, we're taking the fridge with us." I tried for a joke.
Back to top Go down
Hailey_iz_Awesome
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a Island!   Stranded on a Island! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 3:34 pm

"umm i think is i put it on my board i would break it!" I said laughing
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Founder
Founder
Nickjonas4ever

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a Island!   Stranded on a Island! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 3:41 pm

Amber Came Back With the board.
"Here, Use this!"
I said Handing Zaradae the board.
Back to top Go down
Emily
Admin
Admin
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a Island!   Stranded on a Island! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 3:49 pm

Shane watched them.
Emily sat on the dry sand next to Ayla.
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Founder
Founder
Nickjonas4ever

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a Island!   Stranded on a Island! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 4:05 pm

Ayla Smiled And she noticed a tree behind them.
Back to top Go down
Emily
Admin
Admin
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a Island!   Stranded on a Island! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 4:08 pm

[I'm changing to first person POV, this is Emily, this is Shane. xD]

I looked over at the tree, seeing Ayla look at it. "I wonder if there's food up there," I half joked.
Back to top Go down
Hailey_iz_Awesome
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a Island!   Stranded on a Island! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 4:26 pm

[ok now in writing in Green]
"Finally we r back on land!" i said going to sit next to Ayla "R u guys hungry?"
Back to top Go down
Emily
Admin
Admin
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a Island!   Stranded on a Island! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 4:31 pm

I shrugged, glancing over at Shane.
"Not really, but we should find food," I said, coming and sitting down by Emily.
Back to top Go down
Hailey_iz_Awesome
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a Island!   Stranded on a Island! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 4:34 pm

"Ya and build a fire!" She said standing up "who wants to help build a fire? if u wanna help with that then go with________ and whoever wants to help get food follow me!"
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Founder
Founder
Nickjonas4ever

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a Island!   Stranded on a Island! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 4:46 pm

Okay...

Pink=Ayla
Purple= Amber

I dove in the water Not Looking behind to see how everyone was reacting. Once i reached the Bottom, I started to Look for Fish. I found A Average-Sized One, And i went for it. when i came up, i had the fish On a Stick i found. I Pulled Myself back on the Island throwing the Fish on the sand. It started hopping up and Down, and in a Few Minutes it was dead.
Back to top Go down
Hailey_iz_Awesome
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a Island!   Stranded on a Island! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 4:49 pm

"wow Amber! That was lucky!" i said running over to Amber
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Founder
Founder
Nickjonas4ever

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a Island!   Stranded on a Island! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 4:52 pm

"Thanks."
I said Panting.
Back to top Go down
Emily
Admin
Admin
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a Island!   Stranded on a Island! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 4:54 pm

"I'll help with a fire. I need help though," I said, glancing over at Ayla.
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Founder
Founder
Nickjonas4ever

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a Island!   Stranded on a Island! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 4:57 pm

I stood Up. "Uh, Sure." I said Smiling. I started to gather sticks.
Back to top Go down
Emily
Admin
Admin
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a Island!   Stranded on a Island! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 5:10 pm

I nodded, getting some [uhh.. i forget what you call it xD] leaves and smaller braches to help the fire burn.
Back to top Go down
Hailey_iz_Awesome
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a Island!   Stranded on a Island! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 5:35 pm

(u mean kindling? lol)
"Thx guys!" i said going to sharpen some rocks to throw at stuff
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stranded on a Island!   Stranded on a Island! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stranded on a Island!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ayla's, Rachel's and Hailey's site! :: Roleplays :: Roleplays :: People-
Jump to: