Ayla's, Rachel's and Hailey's site!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ayla's, Rachel's and Hailey's site!

Roleplays, Chatting, Polling, Surveys, anything you want to do, do it here on this forum!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Competitive Cheer!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nickjonas4ever
Founder
Founder
Nickjonas4ever

Competitive Cheer! Empty
PostSubject: Competitive Cheer!   Competitive Cheer! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 12:44 pm

For years, there have been 2 schools. The West Coast Sharks and the East Coast Mustangs. The Cheerleading Squads have always been rivals, if it comes to cheers, guys, grades anyhing, they will fight for it. During the school year, they cheer for their school football teams. During the summer, they go to different states and camps and cheer competitively.

This summer, the Sharks and the Mustangs are going to be spending their whole vacation in one camp: Camp Spirit. There, they will compete against each other and other squads for the ultimate prize: The Cheer Cup. Which team will win??? Who will stay loyal to the squad??? Who will forever change cheerleading???

The West Coast Sharks Squad Captain is Brooke Allen. She is every guy's dream: a beautiful outside, and a spunky, tough inside. She will fight for what she wants and will never back down from a challenge. Sass, talent, great looks, sweetness, and spunk all packed into one petite 5'2" girl.

The East Coast Mustangs Squad Captian is Lola Singger. Lola is sweet on the outside and sassy, sweet and everything in between. You get her mad, you will want to move schools, even contrys.

You will join the Squad...

Make it or Fake it!

RULES!

1: No powerplaying!
2: No Godmodeling
3: Use " " when you talk as your charrie
4: Use ( ), [],{} when you are not talking as your charrie
5: Type" Cheer" if you read this far
6: Charries may fight but dont fight out of the rp
7: Do not go too far! What i mean is no hitting the otehr girls, slaping, kicking etc.
8: Have FUN!
9: this is Semi-Eite! More than 1 1/2 lines!

10. YOU MAY ONLY HAVE 3 CHEERLEADERS AND THREE FOOTBALL PLAYERS!
11: Type "Cheers for Cheers" in drak blue and bold if you read EVERYTHING

THE FORM!
Name:

Team:
Age (ALL CHEERLEADERS ARE 17):
Personality:
Height:

Body Size (Skinny, thin, medium, heavy, or fat, choose one):
Looks:

Other:

Ayla's FORMS:
Name: Brooke Michelle Allen

Team: West Coast Sharks
Personality: Stubborn, tough, sweet, beautiful, sassy, cheerleading is her life, an amazing gymnast and dancer, incredibly talented, smart, spunky, GREAT LEADER, best flyer on her squad, will never back down from a challenge,
Height: 5'2"
Body Size: Super skinny
Looks: Competitive Cheer! Carson-1
Competitive Cheer! Carson-2

Competitive Cheer! CarsonCompetitive Cheer! Abby
Competitive Cheer! Abby2
Other: Captain of the West Coast Sharks.

Name: Brittany Nicole Jolie
Team: East Coast Mustangs
Personality: Spunky, witty, talented, can be sweet, smart,
Height: 5'3"
Body Size: Skinny
Looks: Competitive Cheer! Cassie-Scerbo-as-Brooke,-No_1198111025

Competitive Cheer! Cassie
Competitive Cheer! Gamesplayer
Other: None really

Name: Cameron Tyler Harrington
Personality: Great leader, amazing football player, charming, handsome
Team: East Coast Mustangs
Other: None really
Back to top Go down
https://oursite.forumotion.net
Sarah<333

Sarah<333

Competitive Cheer! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Competitive Cheer!   Competitive Cheer! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 2:12 pm

THE FORM!
Name: Alexis Chuci [Chew-C)

Team:
West Coast Sharks
Personality:She's smart, and pretty, but get on her badside, well lets put it like this- DON'T get on her bad side at all.
Height:5'0

Body Size: Skinny, like size 00 skinny
Looks: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/thing?id=1207324

Other:none.
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Founder
Founder
Nickjonas4ever

Competitive Cheer! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Competitive Cheer!   Competitive Cheer! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 2:17 pm

[Accepted.]
Back to top Go down
SomethingProfound

SomethingProfound

Competitive Cheer! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Competitive Cheer!   Competitive Cheer! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 3:03 pm

Cheer for Cheers. Smile
Name: Zaradai (yeah, I like that name. xP)
Team: East Cost Mustangs

Age (ALL CHEERLEADERS ARE 17): 17
Personality: Zara's different from everyone else, just as a personal choice. While she likes keeping her personality, she has enough spirit for a small Bangledeshian army. She's naturally full of pep and hyperactive, and she's gifted at cheerleading. She's logical, but slightly irrational if she lets her feelings get in the way. She doesn't just want to be another face in the crowd, and, while she's not anorexic-skinny, and doesn't have perfectly roller-curled blonde hair, she leaves an impression on everyone she meets.
Height: 5'7. She's not really that tall, but she's one of the tallest cheerleaders.

Body Size (Skinny, thin, medium, heavy, or fat, choose one): She's thin and curvy.
Looks: Zaradai really doesn't care about being pretty, or looking pretty. But, naturally, she does. She has perfectly symmetrical features, a natural tan to her smooth skin, wide emerald eyes, and perfectly assymetrical, razor-cut, shoulder-length dark brown hair that shines blue instead of white. While she doesn't care about being pretty, she DOES care about being unique. And she keeps it like that. Her style of clothes is strictly retro, and it all looks good on her.

Other: She's musically skilled, as well, and she sings in the shower just to see whether anyone else knows her favorite Bob Marley songs.

((I didn't know whether the form changed for the guys or anything, so I just took out the Height and Body Size slots; tell me if I should put 'em back in, or something.)
Name: Gabriel (Gabe) Michaels (HE'S A DUDE, MAN! xD)
Team: West Coast Sharks
Age (ALL CHEERLEADERS ARE 17): 18
Personality: Gabe's just one of those cute guys, and he can't help it. He's sincere, and he cares about what other people think, and he has one of those voices that you could listen to forever, even if he's just ranting about how completely unfair Halo 3 is. He's truthful, above all, and he can't stand to see any living creature get hurt, and he's just incredibly sweet, and charming, and you can't NOT like him.

Looks:
Competitive Cheer! 111i915

Other: He's a wide receiver, if you want to know. He's about a head shorter than everyone else on the team, but he's got skillz. With a Z.
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Founder
Founder
Nickjonas4ever

Competitive Cheer! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Competitive Cheer!   Competitive Cheer! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 10:57 am

[Accepted!]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Competitive Cheer! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Competitive Cheer!   Competitive Cheer! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Competitive Cheer!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ayla's, Rachel's and Hailey's site! :: Roleplays :: Roleplays :: People-
Jump to: