Ayla's, Rachel's and Hailey's site!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ayla's, Rachel's and Hailey's site!

Roleplays, Chatting, Polling, Surveys, anything you want to do, do it here on this forum!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AdMiN Ha!lEy HeRe!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hailey_iz_Awesome
Founder
Founder

AdMiN Ha!lEy HeRe! Empty
PostSubject: AdMiN Ha!lEy HeRe!   AdMiN Ha!lEy HeRe! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 8:25 am

Hey everyone! Im Hailey my nicknames r: Hailey,Lemon and I-Hailey(Cuz im adicted to my moms i-pod lol) Im 10 and i live in PA. My fav things r: Tv show: Thats so raven Actor: Zac Efron Actress: Vanessa hugens Movie:Starwars:Return of the jedi and HSM Songs: To many to list here Singer: <<<<<<< Band: None Subject: Art,Science and Lunch Teacher: My one and only Teacher my Mom Color: Black Girls name: Jessica,Stacey and Alex Boys name: Zac Season: Winter Day of the week: Friday and Saturday Mag: any cleb one! Candy: Chocolate bar,resies cup and jolyranchers ice-cream: Cofee bean chunk Girls brand: Claries Makeup: Lipgloss! Ok thats enough favs! LOL u prob din't read this far but anyway here! I have red hair,Blue eyes,freakles and pimples! I am taurus cuz i was born im may! DOH! lol My BFFs r devin,Abby and Christy! They r the ONLY friends i hav! I am a big risk taker and im trust worthy! I don't think iv told anyones seacrt im my WHOLE life! Here r some questions for myself! If i could meet any cleb i world pick: Zac Efron cuz hes HOTT! If i could be any age i would be 18 sooo i could marry Zac! If i could be any cleb i would be: Vanessa Hugens soo i could date Zac! ok thats enough for now! If u have any questions post em here or PM them to me! TTYL, Hailey my forum is [url=http://www.lemontwist9.forumotion.com[/wow]www.lemontwist9.forumotion.com
Back to top Go down

AdMiN Ha!lEy HeRe!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ayla's, Rachel's and Hailey's site! :: I'm New-
Jump to: